~*~mirror mirror on the wall~*~

Who is the pwettiest of em' all?

Monday, October 30, 2006

i’ve got car :)

Dear friends,

Thought I’d just do a lil’ update here ‘bout myself.

Physically, I’m back to normal. Emotionally, I’m stabler. Been driving short distances around home and will attempt to drive to work tomorrow. Well, I still get shivers whenever I’m travelling in the car. Guess this will take some time to heal ;)

Since the accident, I’ve got nothing but Praises & Thanksgiving to shout unto our Lord God. He has been more than good to me!

a. Police Sergeant
FINALLY (after making 3 trips to the police station) met him today to get the Investigation Result and obviously, I’m not at fault.

And surprisingly, the guy who hit me, made a police report as well (didn’t expect him to do so cause the car he was driving in was not insured & without a roadtax, risk to be compounded by the police). Just amazing, huh?

With this result & report, I can at least save my “No Claim Discount” which will amount to quite a big sum of money. This also further confirms, that it was PGK5531 who hit me; driven by a very young driver.

b. Transportation Means
Praise God, last Friday, my aunt offered me to use her car till whenever I need it. Imagine! So ya, I’ve got car :)

Also praise God for my colleagues who has offered me alternatives to commute to work. I feel so blessed & cared for!

Well, as of now, the repair on my car has already started and will take a minimum of two months to complete. It’s pretty major & the workshop guy even commented that the damage looks like I had been hit by a lorry. Haha. God’s divine protection & covering, huh?

Most important of all, I want to thank God for YOU.. in your special way, you have shown me love & comfort during this difficult time :)


Love,
May Ng
30 Oct 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home