~*~mirror mirror on the wall~*~

Who is the pwettiest of em' all?

Sunday, October 15, 2006

my Miracle

Tears were just rolling down my cheeks as the congregation sang “How Great is Our God” this morning. Indeed, I experienced God’s Greatness, Faithfulness, Goodness & Love in a very special way last Friday (13 October 2006) near midnight.

Was travelling home alone after mamak session with my CG members along Jalan Tun Abdul Razak (in Taman Sri Andalas, Klang), when a racing car (believed to be travelling at 150kph) hit me real hard on the back. My car went over the divider and landed on the opposite direction of the road near Klang Steak House. Heard the car sped off soon after.

Thank God I was conscious throughout the incident, could even think rationally to get out of the car asap just in case any explosion were to occur next. Hunted for my handphone which flew to under the driver’s seat, called dad (reminded him to bring along the digital camera) to come to my rescue & held on tightly to my handbag as I wait.

People (especially tow truck operators) started to crowd around my car, asked if I’m OK. Replied them and told them to trail the car which hit me but none heed my request, of course. Rojak Uncle told me he saw that it was a Waja but could not see the number plate.

Mum & Dad arrived soon after. Dad inspected my car & started making arrangement with one of the tow truck operators; the first one to arrive. Started to wail as mum hugged me. I was really mad at that guy (sorry for being sexist here, but I believed majority racers are guys :D), for destroying my car, and for running away. Worried thoughts just flooded my head.. how to go to work, how to plan for June’s wedding, even apologised to Mum & Dad for causing such inconvenience to them at this point of time, when we’re all geared up to June’s wedding.. cried even louder and was trembling too. Forgot to even thank God for preserving my life at that point of time, Father, forgive me..

Nick came over as soon as he heard the news; he called dad when he reached home and realised no one’s around (which is abnormal..). He actually saw the accident on the way home but never thought that it’d be his own sis.

My thanksgiving …

… that I’m still alive with no serious injuries except for blue black mark on my leg & a neck ache

… that it happened so near home and not faraway as I commute more than 100km to work everyday

… my car seat went down so I couldn’t see what was happening around me; less traumatic

… that my car did not hit the lamp post on the divider; God cleared the way for me, felt like I was in a bumper car when I went over the divider

… that I did not land into the big drain or worst still, in somebody’s home

… there were no oncoming cars at the opposite direction

… for family & caring friends; many who called, sms-ed, dropped by for a visit, offered & rendered help

… for strangers; Uncle Rojak, Aunty Western Food (her daughter told me the racers overtook her), Malay Aunty who came & told us a Waja with its front damaged parked near her home (dad went to check with Uncle Rojak & noted down the number plate, PGK3351) & Indian Aunty who told me that I should not be too worried about my car and that I’m safe ;)

Please continue to pray for me ..

… for a forgiving heart to the reckless dude who hit me & sped off

… for speedy recovery; physically from neck ache and emotionally from this traumatic experience

… for wisdom as I plan my next course of actions; insurance claims & for transportation means

Here’s the aftermath of the accident.
No one believed I came out of this wreck with no injuries. Amen!


a Miracle,

May Ng :)

15 October 2006


1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger bien said...

oi mama..time to update your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home